Pages

aiming for a quiet life...

here is where i collect my thoughts and count my blessings.

Monday, July 19, 2010

joyfully counting my blessings

holy experience


106.  A warm Texas Welcome!

107. Time with my youngest brother and our parents!


108. Seeing the spunk in my 73 year old mom


109. Time to be silly


110. Gifts from Nathan!

111. Spending time with Nathan for the first time in 2 years.

112.  This time of refreshing and renewal here in America.
113.  Hearing the Word preached in English and attending services with family.
114.  Finding out that Spencer was accepted at University of the Nations in Kona, Hawaii.
115.  Being able to talk on the phone with my oldest brother on his birthday.
116.  Arriving at my in laws house and finding a care package from my dear friend Erin.
117.  New clothes at great prices!
118.  Being able to enjoy the sound of my guys laughing together.
119. Going to see the movie Despicable Me as a family!



No comments:

Post a Comment