76. Katya and Alexei buying our apartment. I feel such joy knowing that such a wonderful family will be able to enjoy this space that we have called home for the past five years
77. Lena and Valera buying our appliances large and small. This family of four has missed out each time an American family has had a moving sale. I am glad that she called, came over and has treasures for herself and for her brother, mother and grandmother.
78. the peace that comes when I read the prayer of St. Francis.
79. the daily readers that bring my thoughts in line with God's will.
80. spending time in the Word with Stephanie and Carre.
81. having the Holy Spirit being our comfort as we pack our belongings and say our goodbyes.
82. having friends who listen
83. surviving the teen years... our youngest son just turned 20 this week. It was such a thrill to see our boys become men.
84. the sound of the rain on our apartment window.
85. after giving a plate of cookie dough and four spoons to Megan she says "oh Miss Alida, you are such a great friend!"