52. sleeping late
53. reading a book recommended by a friend
54. watching Everybody Hates Chris and laughing out loud with my family
55. no matter how many times we take the ferry ride the views are still breathtaking
56. experiencing a rocky beach for the first time
58. meditating on the words to Be Thou My vision
59. having a man older than me address me as 'Miss Alida' brought to mind the fact that moms have been training their children to polite and respectful for generations
60. laughing out loud in real life with real friends
61. hand written Mother’s Day notes with flowers attached
62. holding my passport with my new Russian visa inside and knowing that it represents the prayers of many people being answered.
63. knowing that all that has transpired for us over the past two months were already planned out by God for us to experience and as a friend said "this was not God's Plan B".
64. earrings and bracelet from Spencer…precious gifts for Mother’s day to commemorate our time here in Istanbul